Wednesday 31 December 2014

'To My Friends' by Yoko Ono

Yoko Ono has published a poem on her Imagine Peace website to coincide with the end of 2014 and the start of 2015. I can identify with this.

I am beautiful. I am intelligent. I am healthy in mind and body. I will follow my heart. Repeat.

TO MY FRIENDS

My dear friends.
How was your year?
Mine was very trying.
But I came out of it smelling the sweet air.
I hope you did too.

I do get concerned, though,
how you will be doing over the holidays.
So here's what I want you to do.

Follow your heart.
And repeat:
I am beautiful
I am intelligent
I am healthy in mind and body

When you get depressed
Keep repeating this until you feel better
or fall asleep.
And let's have a great 2015!

I love you! 


Yoko Ono Lennon
Monday 22 Dec 2014
New York City

Thank you Yoko. And a happy New Year to all!

Be beautiful, be intelligent and be healthy in mind and body.

No comments: