Wednesday 27 August 2014

Noddy Holder: 'The World According to Noddy'

I'm not quite sure what's happening with the new book from Sir Noddy Holder but it looks like it'll be out in hardback in September and in paperback and other formats early next year. I, obviously, need it.

I haven't seen a definitive description of what the book is actually about - I've seen it variously described as an updated autobiography (from his '90s book 'Who's Crazee Now') to a witty book of observations on modern life. It could be both I assume. The lack of a picture of the front cover on Amazon makes me wonder whether a September publication date is feasible but let's see.

The Great God Nod is still out and about and causing a ruckus when he want to.  The photo above is the latest of him from a couple of months ago accepting the freedom of Walsall. Still a man of individuality and style!

No comments: