Monday 1 July 2013

Amanda Palmer at Glastonbury 2013 [Part 2]

Amanda is now off on tour after her Glastonbury appearances at the weekend. Sadly, there's no footage of the show but bits and pieces are starting to emerge, little bits in the press, photos tweeted and blogs appearing. There's a lovely fanboy piece by Alex in his blog about winning a free pass and meeting Amanda a few times (read it here) and a great photo by Simon Godley:


Alex includes the setlist for her show on the Other Stage:

Do It With A Rockstar
Want It Back
The Killing Type
Oasis
Bottomfeeder
Common People
Leeds United
Girl Anachronism
Ukulele Anthem


and also for her appearance with Billy Bragg in the Leftfield on Saturday (for which thanks). Amanda also went crowd surfing with her trailing coat like on the last tour and, hopefully, she'll do it on the current tour. I found this photo somewhere but can't remember so sorry for not giving it a credit.


So that's it for the moment. Only two weeks until I see Miss Palmer at the Roundhouse again. I shall continue to wear my Punk Cabaret Is Freedom badge, obviously, since you never know when you might bump into her. And by 'you' I obviously mean 'me'. I'm overdue a hug or two...

No comments: